Doctors at Fortis Hospital, Noida
At the Fortis Hospital, Noida we have assembled the finest talents in medical care. We give below our key physicians and surgeons with a brief profile of their abilities and achievements.
Dr Ashok V Chordiya
Dr Ashok V Chordiya is presently Director at Fortis Hospital, Noida since 2nd February 2009.
He was born and brought up at Jaipur where he completed his medical education from the prestigious SMS Medical College, starting in the year 1973. After getting an MD in Internal Medicine, he started his medical career in 1983 with the well known Santokba Durlabhji Memorial Hospital at Jaipur where he worked till 1995. In April 1995, he shifted to Kota, the industrial capital of Rajasthan, and was actively involved in planning, setting up, recruitment and running of a 100-bed Hospital for JK Synthetics of the Singhania group.
He joined Escorts Hospital and Research centre, Faridabad in January 1996 as Consultant Physician and progressed to become Medical Superintendent in January 2006.
In January 2007 he was transferred to Fortis Hospital, Mohali as Medical Director, where besides administrative responsibilities he was active in clinical work also and was involved in day to day care in Medical ICU. He subsequently took over as acting COO of the same Hospital in November 2007 and finally as Director from September 2008.
During this period at Mohali he set up the program for Mother & Child Health ('Fortis Paalna'), Lifestyle Medicine ('Clinic Rejuve'), Pain Clinic and reorganized joint replacement program to achieve a new high. He also helped in putting up new Dental department; a crèche; Department of Medical education (DOME) with DNB recognition in Cardiology, CTVS and General Surgery and also PDCC; weekly seminars and also initiated the process for putting up MRI, IVF centre and Audiology lab for starting Cochlear implant program. He worked closely with the team during JCI accreditation of the hospital. The hospital also received NABH accreditation within that year. He was actively involved in various initiatives of the company including FOS, PSM, TRM and MTP.
He has received special training in Clinical Genetics (at AIIMS, New Delhi) and Gastroenterology (at Mumbai with Prof HG Desai, at Hyderabad with Prof Nageshwar Reddy and at the Middlesex Hospital, London with Prof Peter Salmon). He has more than 15 research publications in various medical journals and books along with several presentations of research work in various National and International fora in the country and abroad especially in the field of Gastroenterology and Pain. He has delivered several lectures on different topics related to medical and hospital management.
He has always been active in community outreach and awareness programmes related to public health including workshops on Life style and stress management. He took a team of doctors to Tamilnadu for medical relief work in the Tsunami devastated area of Nagapattinam in the year 2004. Disaster management being his forte, he also organized teams and relief work for victims of Orissa Cyclone as well as Barmer Floods.
He headed the Escorts Hospital Health Outreach Programme (E-Hope) and reorganized and rechristened the program in its present avatar which operates 7 satellite charitable clinics in rural areas and slums, organizes weekly free health camps ('Swasthya Jhankar') in rural areas and has operates a mobile hospital ('Apna Aspatal') for outreach diagnostic and treatment facility at the doorstep.
He is man of diverse interests and pursues bird watching, traveling, reading and writing as his hobbies. He is life member of IMA, IMA Academy of Medical Specialities, Bombay Natural History Society, National Geographic Society, Aravali Golf Club and International Association for the Study of Pain. He is also an active member of Rotary International and initiated 'Hamaari Beti' program in collaboration with Rotary and Fortis for the girl child.
His wife, Neerja, is a Radiologist.
Dr. Parneesh Arora - Sr. Consultant
[ Cardiology ]
Dr. Parneesh Arora is a Consultant at the Fortis Hospital, Noida.
His qualifications include an MD (Internal Medicine); DM (Cardiology) from AIIMS and DNB (Cardiology) from the National Board of Examinations, New Delhi.
Dr. Arora has 11 years of experience including 7 years as a Super Specialist. He has performed over 5,000 angiographies, 700 angioplasties and 50 ptmc's.
Dr. Arora's extensive expertise are in the areas of Interventional cardiology, Angiography - especially from the radial route (hand), Angioplasties - including complex procedures - Peripheral Angioplasties, IVC Filter Implantation, Percutaneous Dilatation of valves, Device Closures of Congenital Heart defects. He also has Pacemaker implantation is an added area of expertise.
His focus areas are Trans-oesophageal Echocardiography and paediatric echocardiography.
Dr. Anand Pandey - Sr. Consultant
We are pleased to announce the appointment of Dr Anand Pandey, who rejoins us as Senior Consultant - Cardiology.
Dr Pandey brings with him a rich and varied experience of over 11 years post qualification in invasive and non invasive cardiology. Over the years he has performed more than 5000 angiograms and over 500 angioplasties. He has also assisted 150 permanent pacemakers and done approximately 50 PTMCs. Besides earlier working with Fortis, Dr Anand Pandey has worked with Max and Metro Hospitals. Dr Pandey has to his credit the starting of interventional cardiology programmes at Allahabad, Meerut and Faridabad centres of the Metro Hospital.
An experienced clinician, Dr Pandey's presence will accelerate the growth of cardiology programme at FHN. He will report to Dr Manoj Rai Mehta, Facility Director.
Please join me in welcoming Dr Pandey back to the Fortis family and wishing him success!
Dr. Adarsh Koppula - Sr.consultant
[ Cardiac Surgery ]
- B.J. Medical College, Ahmedabad. 1979
- M.S. (Gen. Surg) B.J. Medical college,
Higher Training / Fellowship
- MCh (CTVS) AIIMS New Delhi. 1988
Area of Expertise and special focus
- Beating Heart CABG. Valve replacements/repairs, pediatric cardiac surgery.
Research and publication (Top 5 papers)
- A new technique to simplify Fontan procedure following a previous bi-directional Glenn.
J Thorac Cardiovasc Surg
Sept. 1993, 106(3); 569-70.
- Ascending aortic aneurysm eroding the chest wall, repair avoiding median sternotomy.
J. Thorac Cardiovasc Surg
Feb. 1994, 107 (2); 640-1.
- Double valve replacement and aortic root widening with Konno procedure.
Ann Thorac Surg
Apr. 1994, 47 (4): 1057-8.
- Management of cold agglutinemia using normothermic intermittent fibrillatory arrest.
Ann Thorac Sug
Nov. 1994, 58 (5): 1566.
- Isolated bilateral coronary ostial stenosis with complete obstruction of left main.
Ann Thorac Sug
Mar.1995, 59 (3): 785-6.
Prof. Anil Kumar Singh
[ Neurosciences ]
Prof. A.K Singh is the Director of Neurosciences at Fortis Hospitals. He is an eminent Neurosurgeon whose achievements cannot be described in a few words.
Prior to joining the Fortis Healthcare family he was the Director Professor and Head of the Department of Neurosurgery at MAMC and associated with the G.B.Pant Hospital New Delhi.
He is an innovative surgeon who is credited with introducing the widespread use of the microscope in modern neurosurgical practice there by making it safe and minimally invasive.
He has introduced several new techniques. To name a few - microscopic transoral procedures for craniovertebral anomalies, Micro vascular decompression for trigeminal neuralgia, Neuro endoscopy and is known as the master of spine surgery in India
He is an examiner of Postdoctoral courses in all the major universities of the country and can be described as teacher of teachers as his students are now heading the Neurosurgery departments all over the country and abroad.\
He has numerous scientific articles to his credit and is the author of three textbooks on Neurosurgery, which are widely read in India but abroad. The American Association of NS have described them as significant contributions to neuroscience.
Visiting Neurosurgeon to Madras Neuro Centre- Chennai.
Recipient of B.C. Roy award for excellence in Neurosurgery.
Lifetime Achievement award in the year 2001 by the Jhunjhunwala Trust.
Last but not the least he is the President of Delhi Neurological Association.
Dr. Sameer Malhotra
Dr. Sameer Malhotra is a Consultant Psychiatrist (neuro-psychiatrist and psychotherapist), Dept. of Neurosciences, Fortis Hospital, NOIDA.
Dr. Malhotra did his MBBS from Delhi and MD from PGIMER, Chandigarh. He received training and experience from the Post Graduate Institute of Medical Education and Research (PGIMER), Chandigarh and the All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), Delhi, India. As a part of MD training at PGIMER, Chandigarh, he also received training at NIMHANS (National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences), Bangalore, India.
He brings with him over 11 years of experience working in prestigious and renowned institutes. Following his post graduation at PGIMER, Chandigarh he worked as Consultant Psychiatrist (Asst. Professor) in the Department of Psychiatry and National Drug Dependence Treatment Centre, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, AIIMS, Delhi and as Consultant Psychiatrist in the National Health Service, United Kingdom.
He has certification in 'Biostatistics and research methodology', PGIMER, Chandigarh; SCAN (schedule for clinical assessment in neuropsychiatry) training, Department of Psychiatry, All India Institute of Medical Sciences (AIIMS), New Delhi; 'Treating tobacco use and dependence', the University of Wisconsin Medical School, Madison; recognition from the Specialist Training Authority of the Medical Royal Colleges, UK; He was elected as a member of the prestigious National Academy of Medical Sciences (India); Mental Health Act (1983) section 12 (2) approved, UK; certification in teaching, the KSS Postgraduate Deanery for Kent, Surrey & Sussex, UK; sessions on deep relaxation and medical hypno-analysis, UK and neuro-linguistic programming, UK.
He has experience in adult psychiatry (outpatient, emergency, inpatient and community settings), neuropsychiatry, consultation-liaison psychiatry, child and adolescent psychiatry, stress management, psychosexual disorders, psychosomatic disorders, substance use disorders (tobacco/alcohol/drug de-addiction), counselling, psychotherapies (including individual, marital/couple, family and group therapy), psychoanalysis, cognitive behaviour therapy, relaxation, hypnosis and behaviour therapy. He has been actively involved at clinical, academic teaching and research levels.
Prior to joining Fortis Healthcare, Dr. Malhotra has worked as Consultant Psychiatrist, National Health Service, United Kingdom.
He received Certification in Teaching from the Postgraduate Deanery for Kent, Surrey & Sussex, the United Kingdom.
Mental Health Act (1983) section 12 (2) approved, UK.
Sessions on relaxation, medical hypno-analysis and hypnotherapy, UK.
He has received numerous International awards and fellowships for his work and been invited to deliver guest lectures in international symposia. He has presented papers, delivered guest lectures and chaired scientific sessions in international meetings. He has actively participated in International professional meetings/conferences including Japan, Spain, Italy, Germany, UK, and Egypt.
Has been involved in research activities, teaching of MRC Psych students, clinical and educational supervision.
While in the UK he worked as site specific Principal Investigator for multi-centre collaborative study in psychiatry and was also involved in important work packages of NICE implementation resource tool project across the trust.
Dr Malhotra's areas of expertise & special focus are: Stress (anxiety, depression) management, drug de-addiction, child and adolescent mental health, psychotic disorders, psychotherapy and counselling.
We give below the listing of the Awards & Recognition - National & International that Dr. Malhotra has received : -
- Dr. LV Phatak award, University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University, India, 1993.
- GC Boral-II award, Indian Association for Social Psychiatry, India, 2001.
- Global Network Awards for research in the field of Tobacco addiction, Spain, 2002 and Italy 2003.
- Donald Cohen Fellowship, International Association for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions (IACAPAP), Berlin, Germany, 2004.
- WPA (World Psychiatric Association) fellowship, Florence, Italy, 2004.
- Elected as a member of the National Academy of Medical Sciences (India).
- Executive Council member of the Indian Association for Social Psychiatry (a World Psychiatric Association member society).
- Life Fellow of the Indian Psychiatric Society; Life Fellow of the Indian Association for Social Psychiatry; Life Fellow of the Indian Association for Child and Adolescent Mental Health.
- Executive council member of Delhi Psychiatric Society (2000-2004).
- Steering Committee member of the World Association for Young Psychiatrists.
- Life membership of World Association for Psychosocial Rehabilitation [Indian chapter]; Indian Medical Association; Geriatric Society of India; membership of the World Psychiatric Association-educational liaisons network.
Dr. Sameer Malhotra has been member of abstract review committee, National Conference on Tobacco or Health, US (2003); member of awards committee of Delhi Psychiatric Society (2003); Investigator in WHO projects including multi-site collaborative international study and nationwide project; member of Immuno-genetic study on childhood autism.
He has actively participated, chaired scientific sessions, presented & authored a number of research papers and delivered guest lectures in Continuing Medical Education (CME) activities, National and International scientific conferences, workshops and symposia. Some of these include XII World Congress of Psychiatry, Japan 2002; International Congress of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry and Allied Professions, 2002; XVIII World Congress - World Association for Social Psychiatry (WASP); European meetings, Spain 2002, Italy 2003; IACAPAP, Berlin 2004; Indo-US symposia; WHO and National workshops; CMEs; inter-parliamentarian meets; annual national conferences of national psychiatric societies; WPA International Conference, Florence, 2004; World Congress of Psychiatry, Egypt, 2005. He has delivered guest lectures on national mental health issues, psychiatric awareness, child and adolescent mental health, psychiatric training, HIV counselling, de-addiction (drug/tobacco/alcohol use), mental health needs- problems- psychiatric and behavioural disorders seen in children, adolescents, adults, females and the elderly; marital, parental and child counselling, management of stress and psychiatric disorders across diverse population groups.
He has several publications in important national and international medical professional journals and has edited books, authored book chapters in medical and psychiatric books.
Dr. Sanjeev Dua
Dr. Sanjeev Dua is working as a Senior Consultant at Fortis Hospital.
Awarded the Gold Medal for the Best Student in MS (General Surgery) in 1979 from King George's Medical College, Lucknow he went on to complete his M.Ch in Neurosurgery between 1980-83 from the same institute.
In his tenure as the Head of the Department of Neurosurgery at G.T.B. Hospital, he was responsible for setting up the department.
He is directly responsible for the Disaster Management protocols and is the coordinating officer for Disaster Management.
In 2002 he was selected for training as a First Responder and as an imparter of training in the event of a WMD attack. The training was organized in India by the US Govt. following 9/11.
He is one of the members of the East Delhi Disaster Management Committee, which functions under the District Administration. He is also the technical advisor to the B.I.S. for laying down specifications and standardizations of Neurosurgical Instruments and Equipments.
He is also on the National Advisory Committee for National Neuro Trauma Conference 2004 C.M.C. Ludhiana. He has presented many papers at many national and international conferences.
Dr. Vikas Gupta - Consultant
[ Neurology ]
Dr. Vikas Gupta is a Senior Consultant at the Fortis Hospital, Noida. His qualifications include an M.B.B.S, M.S ( Surgery ) & M.Ch ( Neurosurgery).
He has 12 years of rich and varied experience including a stint as a Fellow "Spinal Deformity Correction" at Nanjing University Medical Centre, Nanjing , China.
Dr. Gupta experience lies in Minimally Invasive Spine surgery, Microscopic Spinal surgery, surgery for Degenerative and Infective diseases. His special area of focus is in Spinal Instrumentation and Deformity Correction, Endovascular neuro-intervention procedures, Neuro- trauma and related intensive care.
He has published articles in 10 International and 14 National peer reviewed journals.
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Saxena
[ M.B.B.S, M.D, D.M. (NEUROLOGY ]
Senior Consultant & HeadDepartment Of Neurology : -
- M.B.B.S. : 1987 J.N. Medical College Aligarh
- M.D. : 1991 J.N. Medical College Aligarh
- D.M. : 1999 G.B. Pant Hospital Delhi , Delhi University : -
Work Experience : -
- Consultant Internal Medicine 1992 - 1994 Health Ministry Iran
- D.N.B. (Neurology) 1994-1996 Sir Ganga Ram Hospital New Delhi (unfinished)
- D. M. (Neurology ) 1997-1999 G. B. Pant Hospital Delhi
- Consultant Neurology 2000-2007 VIMHANS New Delhi
- Senior Consultant & Head 2008 onwards Fortis Hospital Noida Deptt. Of Neurology
Fields Of Interest : -
- Managing Stroke , Epilepsy and Headache etc.
- Treatment of Movement Disorders
- Treatment by Botulinum Toxin Injections
Publications : -
- On Recent treatment options in Multiple Sclerosis
- On McLeod's Syndrome
- On Latest Trends in Epilepsy Management
- On Botulinum Toxin Therapy
Conferences : -
- Various National and International Conferences.
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal
[ Orthopaedics ]
Dr. Ashok Rajgopal is currently working with Fortis Hospitals as the Director of the Orthopaedics Department. He is a member of Indian Orthopaedics Association, the Indian Arthrosplasty Association, the Vice President of the Indian Arthroscopy Association, a fellow at the International Medical Science Academy, an active member of ISAKOS, the founder secretary and the president elect of the Asia Pacific Arthrosplasty Society, and a member of the General Medical Council (UK).
Born on the 30th of September 1953, Dr. Rajgopal completed his M.B.B.S. from Pune University in 1974. Following, which he completed his M. S. Orthopaedicss from A.I.I.M.S. in 1979 and M.Ch. Orthopaedicss from the University of Liverpool in 1983.
Having served as the honorary Orthopaedics surgeon to the president of India in 1997, Dr. Rajgopal's professional achievements include conducting over 9,950 arthroscopies and over 3,200 Arthrosplasties, conducting the first bilateral TKR in India (Apr'87) and the first MIS Unicompartmental replacement (Mar'02). He is one of the most experienced surgeons, in India, where knee replacements are concerned.
He has been invited to numerous international conferences as a guest speaker. The most prominent conferences were at Brisbane, China, Cairns, Dundee and Singapore. He has read nearly 45 papers at Indian Conferences.
In addition to his noteworthy medical skills, he also possesses a very fine art collection with over 65 paintings. He is particularly passionate about The Old Bengal School of Art. He is a keen music enthusiast and can play the harmonica, melodica and the keyboard. He is also very fond of cricket, badminton and scuba diving.
Dr. Naveen Talwar
Dr Naveen Talwar joins us as Sr. Consultant - Orthopedics at Fortis hospital, Noida.
Dr Naveen Talwar has done Fellowship in Hip & knee joint replacement in New York and Total Knee Replacement workshop in Washington, USA. He has also done Advance Spine course in Switzerland
He brings with him a rich and varied experience of over 19 years. Dr Naveen has been a Sr. Consultant to Sri Ganga Ram Hospital, Delhi
An experienced clinician, Dr Naveen's presence will give a new dimension to the growth of Orthopedics at FHN.
Dr. Mrinal Sircar
[ Pulmonology ]
Dr. Sircar has done his MBBS from Maulana Azad Medical College in 1982; Diploma (1986) and MD in Tuberculosis and Respiratory Diseases from Vallabh Bhai Patel Chest Institute, University of Delhi in 1990. Dr Sircar did his DNB in Respiratory Medicine in 1991. He followed it with a fellowship in Critical Care and Respiratory Medicine from Leeds (UK) in 1999 - 2000. Dr Sircar is a recognized teacher for DNB (Resp. Med), DNB (Critical Care) and ISCCM fellowship in Critical Care Medicine. He has 22 years of distinguished experience in the field of Critical Care and Pulmonology..
Dr. Vishwanath Dudani
[ Cosmetic & Plastic Surgery ]
MS(Gen Surg) 1993 MGM medical college Indore. Mch Plastic Surg from Institute of Medical Sciences-1999. Attended many national and international conferences and has presented papers on "Brachial Plexus Injury, Management of Nerve Gaps.
Presently he is working as Consultant at Fortis Hospital Noida.
Dr. Manoj Johar
[ Senior Consultant, Plastic Surgery, MMBS, MS, MCH ]
Major Qualifications : -
- Master of Chirurgic (M.Ch), Plastic Surgery:December 1990. From Christian Medical College, Ludhiana affiliated to Punjab University, India.
- Masters in Surgery (MS), General Surgery:December 1987, from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana affiliated to Punjab University, India.
- Bachelor in Medicine and Surgery (MBBS):November 1982, from Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, affiliated to Punjab University, India
- Pre-Medical- April 1978 from D A V College, Chandigarh, affiliated to Punjab University, Chandigarh, India
Special Skills : -
- Cosmetic and Laser Aesthetic Surgery (qualified Laser Practitioner from Harvard).
- General Plastic and Reconstructive surgery including trauma reconstruction, facio-maxillary etc.
- Primary Reconstruction conjointly with specialties involving maxillo-facial (including trans-cranial or simultaneous approaches) and often skull base and high cervical surgeries.
- Peripheral Limb and Hand reconstructions including Micro-vascular.
- Organizing a comprehensive, integrated department.
Employment : -
- August 2004 till date- Senior Consultant, Plastic Surgery, Fortis Hospital, NOIDA, India. A 350 beded Tertiary care state-of-the-art corporate group hospital. I have introduced Cosmetic surgery and Microsurgery in the hospital including major and Minor Replantation. Have conducted complex reconstructive surgeries independently as well as numerous primary reconstructions jointly with other specialities such as Neurosurgery, Orthopedics, Maxillo-facial surgery and Onco-surgery.
- Senior Consultant, Plastic Surgery, Goodwill Hospital, NOIDA, India, a 250 beded primary and secondary care multispeciality hospital in NOIDA, India.
- February, 2000 till date- Senior Consultant, Plastic Cosmetic and Laser Surgery, AXIS LASER TECHNIQUES (P) LTD., New Delhi, India A comprehensive, fully equipped, ''Same day Surgery' centre specializing in Cosmetic and Aesthetic Laser Surgery.
- 1997, till date-Senior Consultant, Plastic Surgery,Vidyasagar Institute of Neurosciences and Mental Health, (VIMHANS) New Delhi, India A Specialty Neurosciences hospital for tertiary care in neurosciences and neurotrauma, orthopedics and plastic surgery.
- May 1991 onwards- Unto 1995, as Consultant, Plastic Surgery, Unit 1, Jaipur Golden Hospital, New Delhi, India. - a 250 beded hospital. During this period, coordinated in developing the three units into a department, including initiating and starting micro-vascular and reconstructive micro-surgery.
- Unto 2002, as Chief Consultant, Plastic Surgery, NOIDA Medicare Centre, NOIDA, India. During this period, performed some of the first micro-vascular repairs, replantations, reconstructive microsurgeries, free-tissue transfers and Cosmetic Surgery in Western UP.
- March 1988 to January 1991- Lecturer, Department of Surgery, Christian Medical College, Ludhiana, Punjab, India
Publications & Presentations : -
- January 2008
Chairperson and Moderator, Lasers In Aesthetic Surgery" at the 3rd International Tutorials In Aesthetic Surgery, held at Bombay Hospital, Mumbai, India.
- October 2007
Guest Lecture as National Faculty, "Non-Surgical Rejuvenation and Lasers", presented at the 53rd Annual Conference of International College Of Surgeons (India Chapter), Agra, UP, India, October 2007.
- July 2007
Invited Lecture "Setting Up A Laser Practice In A Developing Country", presented at International Masters Course In Ageing Skin (IMCAS), Asia, Bangkok, July 2007.
- May 2007
Guest Lecture and Invited International faculty at 10th annual meet of European Society of Lasers in Aesthetic Surgery, Athens, Greece.
- March 2007
Guest Lecture and Invited Speaker on "Setting Up A Laser practice", at AESURG '07, The Annual Conference Of The Association Of Aesthetic Surgeons, held at Mussourie, India.
- March 2007
Guest Lecture as Invited Speaker, on "Aesthetic Lasers: An Expensive Experiment or a Medical Boon?" at the Annual Conference of The Indian Association Of Aesthetic Surgeons, held at Mussourie, Uttranchal, India.
- January 2007
Guest Lecture and National Faculty, 2nd International Tutorials In aesthetic Plastic Surgery", post graduate series and Workshop, at Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical sciences, Mumbai, India.
- February 2006
Guest Lecturers and National Faculty, '1st International Tutorials in Aesthetic Plastic Surgery', Post-Graduate CME Series and 'Workshop of Indian Society of Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery' at Bombay Hospital Institute of Medical Sciences, Mumbai, India.
- February 2006
Guest Lecture as National faculty, AESURG 2006: International Conference on Aesthetic Surgery and Workshop on Rhinoplasty and Facial Aesthetic Surgery, organized Indian Association of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons, West of Asia Society of Aesthetic Plastic Surgeons and Association of Plastic Surgeons of West Bengal, Kolkata, India.
- October 2004
Guest Lecture as National Faculty, Annual Conference of Association of Aesthetic Laser Surgery, Update 2004, Jalandhar, Punjab, India.
- November 2003
National faculty and Guest Lectures at 10th Annual Conference of UP/UA Chapter, Association of Plastic Surgeons of India, Dehradun, India.
- January 2003
National Faculty and Guest Lectures at "International Instructional Course and Workshop on 'FACIAL REJUVENATION & USE OF LASERS IN AESTHETIC PLASTIC SURGERY", Mumbai, India.
- October 1999
National Faculty and Guest Lecture at 25th Regional Conference cum CME of Indian Association of Dermatologists, Venereologists and Leprologists Ludhiana, Punjab, India.
- January 1998
Organised and directed the hands-on course on current concepts in CO2 laser in Aesthetic Surgery and Cutaneous Surgery, at Noida, India.
- January 1997
Video presentation Different Applications of CO2 Laser in Plastic Surgery in the 1st International Conference of Laser Surgery in India, at All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India.
- January 1995
Presented the paper 'Ageing Beautifully' in MEDICON-95, xxx1x Annual Delhi State Medical Conference, New Delhi, India.
Live transmission of ROLE OF PLASTIC AND COSMETIC SURGERY IN INDIA on National TV network, Doordarshan, India.
Dr. Mary Abraham
[ Anaesthesiology ]
MD in 1983 from All India Institute Of Medical Sciences, New Delhi.
DNB in 1985 From National Board of Examinations.
Worked as Professor and Head of Neuroanaesthesia Division of G.B Pant Hospital from 1988 till 2004.
Was awarded WHO fellowship for training in Neuro Anaesthesia in 1997.
Was one of the founder members of the Indian Society of Neuro-Anaesthesia and Critical Care and organising secretary for their 1 st National conference.
Main areas of interest are Neuroanaesthesia, Management of Pain and teaching and training in Neuroanaesthesia.
Dr. Rajiv Sekhri - Consultant
Dr. Rajiv Sekhri is a Senior Consultant at the Fortis Hospital, Noida.
He has done his MBBS and MD and post his graduation has over 18 years of professional experience in Dermatology. He has more than 80,000 patients registered in his consultancy.
His overseas experience includes participation in teaching activities at Boston University & Tuft's New England Medical Centre at Boston, USA.
Dr. Sekhri's areas of expertise and special focus are Photo-medicine and Cryogenics.
He has numerous publications, lectures and book contributions to his name:
Publications : -
- Leprosy in resettlement colonies of Delhi. Indian j lepr 1995 oct-dec; 67(4): 467-71
- sexually transmitted diseases in children. Indian pediatr 1995 jan; 32(1): 27-30.
Poster Presentation : -
- Atypical variant of keratosis pilaris atrophicans: a case report. Indian assoc dermat & vener - annual conference - Mumbai 2004
- Pulse therapy in pemphigus. International congress of dermatology - Beijing, china 2004
- Hypohidrotic ectodermal dysplasia - a case report. European congress of dermatology - Italy 2004
Invited Lectures : -
- Setting up liquid nitrogen cryo in practice. 1998 Indian association of dermatologists, venereologists & leprologists (iadvl), Delhi chapter at maulana azad medical college, n.Delhi.
- Antiandrogens in dermatology. 1999 dehradun dermatologists group, dehradun.
- Management of genital warts. 2000 iadvl, Dlhi chapter at maulana azad medical college, n.Delhi.
- Diffuse alopecia in females: 2001 iadvl, delhi chapter at sunder lal jain hospital, n.Delhi.
- Management of aga in a male. 2001 meerut dermatologists group, meerut.
- Setting up & managing puva 2002 iadvl, Delhi chapter at lady hardinge medical college, n.delhi.
- Pre-pulse evaluation 2002 workshop on pulse therapy in pemphigus at the aii india institute of medical sciences, n. Delhi, India.
- Management of atopic dermatitis 2002 panel discussion, mid-year conference of iadvl, Delhi chapter held at aiims, n.delhi.
- Oral mucosal lesions in dermatology: 2002 annual coference of dental surgeons of Noida.
- Papulosquamous diseases 2002, 20th annual conference of iadvl, up chapter, khajuraho.
- Vulval diseases in dermatology practice: 2003: annual conference of gynecology society of India, Noida.
- Cutaneous vasculitis revisited: 2003 annual conference of iadvl, up chapter, mussoorie.
- connective tissue diseases - pathomechanism: 2004 academic forum of dermatologists, meerut.
- panel discussion - psoriasis: 2005 academic forum of dermatologists, Noida.
- topical retinoids in acne: 2005 dermalands international cme, fujiaraha, uae.
- isotretinoin - to the point: 2005 academic forum of dermatologists, mussoorie.
- limitations of psoriasis therapy: 2005 national consensus on the use of acitretin in psoriasis, Mumbai.
- panel discussion on vitiligo management: 2006 dermalands international cme, cairo, egypt.
- existing therapy gaps in sunscreens: fulford dermatology advisory board meeting, Mumbai.
Contribution to Book writing : -
Current Literature Dermatology 1999-2000, 2000-2001, 2001-2002 & 2002-2003, 2003-2004.
This is an official publication of Delhi State Branch of Indian Association of Dermatologists Venereologists & Leprologists (IADVL) with its editorial office at the All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi India.
Dr. Sanjiv Kakkar
[ ENT ]
Medical Graduation : -
University College of Medical Sciences. Delhi
Post Graduation : -
Maulana Azad Medical College. Delhi
Higher Training/ Fellowship : -
- Higher Training for nasal and sinus endoscopy at AIIMS
- Dr.C.A Amesur fellowship of AOI for Otology.
Area of Expertise and special focus : -
- Occupation related hearing loss and ENT diseases.
Research and Publication : -
- Button cell in Oesophagus, an unusual destructive foreign body: a case report" Indian Journal of Otolaryngology and Head & Neck surgery Volume 58, Number 2 April-June 2006. Page 191-194.
- Article entitled "Noise Induced Hearing Loss" in "Occupational Diseases - an emerging threat".
Dr. Lt. Col. V. K. Sapra
Dr. Lt. Col. V.K. Sapra is a Senior Consultant & Coordinator at the Fortis Hospital, Noida.
Dr. Sapra studied at AFMC, Pune and R & R Hospital Delhi Cantonment. He graduated from Govt. Medical College, Patiala. He did his post graduation from AFMC, Pune.
He joined Fortis Healthcare after 30 distinguished years as a Senior Specialist/Consultant at the Armed forces, Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi, Escorts Heart Institute, New Delhi, AFMC, Pune, RR Hospital, Delhi Cantonment, New Delhi. He was a teacher at AFMC, Pune from 1976 to 1978.
He has performed 5,000 surgeries with a special focus on Microsurgery, Ear & Larynx Endoscopic Surgery, Nose & Sinuses and Cochlear Implant Surgery.
Was actively involved with the teaching programme of postgraduate students while serving as senior specialist at RR Hospital, Delhi Cantonment from 1978 to 1982.
Dr. Sanjay Sood
Dr. Sanjay Sood is a Consultant at the Fortis Hospital, Noida.
He graduated from the University College of Medical Sciences, Delhi University, 1983, and acquired his Post Graduate: M.S. (E.N.T.) from Lady Harding Medical College, Delhi University, 1988. PGDHHM from IGNOU in 2004.
He joined Fortis Healthcare after 18 years as an ENT Consultant, ENT Surgeon and Coordinator at Deepak Memorial Hospital in East Delhi and has been in private practice since 1992. Dr. Sood has performed thousands of routine ENT, head and neck surgeries.
Dr. Sood's areas of expertise and special focus are: Endoscopic Surgery, Micro-ear Surgery, Paediatric, ENT, head and neck surgeries.
He is the Secretary, Association of Otolaryngologists, Delhi State Branch, Joint Secretary, Delhi Medical Association.He was awarded the Best Paper Award at the Rhinology Conference in 1989. He is the editor of a journal on Diagnostics.
Dr. Madhu Srivastava
[ Gynaecology ]
Dr. Srivastava is one of the senior most doctors of the NCR. She special interest in High Risk pregnancy and Endoscopic Surgeries. She is an MBBS from King George Medical College ( Lucknow ), MRCOG from Royal College of London.
She is working as Sr. Consultant and Coordinator at Fortis Hospital Noida.
Dr. Ajay Bhalla
Sr. Consultant and Head
[ Medical Gastroenterology ]
Gastro Services provided in Fortis Healthcare are managed by Dr. Ajay Bhalla, MBBS, DNB (Medicine), DNB (Gastro).
Dr Ajay Bhalla done his post graduation DNB (Medicine) from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 1991. Done his DNB in Gastroenterology for Sir Ganga Ram Hospital in 1996.
Advanced Therapeutic Endoscopy training form Havard Medical School (2002). Training in liver transplant at Gleneagles Hospital Singapore , 2005.
Gastroenterology department offers vide range of state of the art services ranging from diagnostic endoscopies, Biliary endoscopies (ERCP), Endoscopic stenting, endoscopic gastro, (PEG) & other, endoscopic procedures to advanced hepatology services including linen dialysis & shortly even linen transplant. Dr. Bhalla, first Gastroenterologist to do Biliary endoscopic in NOIDA. Also he has the largest number of PEG done in the country in the lst year & is one of the largest users of Endoscopic metal stents for 91 cancers in North India.
Published 15 paper in national and international journal 6 paper presented in national level conference.
Special interest in Therapeutic Endoscopies & Hepatology ( diseases).
Only Gastroentologist in Noida Doing denial Biliary Endoscopies (ERCP). One of the Largest user of Endoscopic metal Stents for G I Cancers in north India.
Dr. Kunal Das
Dr Kunal Das has done his basic and post-graduation in Internal Medicine from the Maulana Azad Medical College, New Delhi and his super-specialisation D.M.(Gastroenterology) from G.B.pant Hospital, New Delhi, India. He has large experience of Gastroenterology for the last 8 years under the best teachers like Dr S.K.Sarin and Dr P.Kar.
He was recently selected for the six month fellowship programme of the prestigious Japanese Society of Ultrasound in Medicine (JSUM) and has undergone specialized training in Endoscopic Ultrasound and Advanced Endoscopy techniques like Narrow Band Imaging, Chromoendoscopy, Endoscopic Submucosal Diseection (ESD) for Gastric cancer and Trans-arterial Chemoembolisation (TACE) for hepatocellular cancer. His current area of interest is GI oncology and Advanced Endoscopy.
He has participated and presented his research in several National and International conferences and has won several awards. He has many publications in high-impact factor international and national journals of repute. His research topics include hepatotrophic viruses and endoscopic ultrasound.
He has joined Fortis Hospitals, NOIDA and Vasant Kunj presently and was with Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi previously.
Dr. J. S Bhogal
Dr. J. S Bhogal completed his graduation and Post Graduation from prestigious Dayanand Medical College, Punjab University. After the Post Graduation he joined Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, Where he worked for 6 years and during that period he did his DNB in Gastroenterology. He did three months course in Endoscopy at prestigious, Memorial Sloan Kettering Hospital in News York, USA. He is the fellow of International Medical Sciences Academy.
He worked in St. Stephen Hospital as consultant Gastroenterologist and later started his private practice. He has been associated with various prestigious Hospitals of Delhi.
He has number of Publications to his credit. He has been the organizing member and secretary of various CME's. He is also the Honorary. Secretary of IMA - KBB for last 2 years.
Dr. Sudhir Sharma
[ General Surgery / Minimal Access Surgery ]
- MBBS and PG from MS University Baroda.
- Obtained Fellowship of Indian College of Laparoscopic Surgery 1994.
- MIS training in Mumbai, Jalandhar and USSR.
- First to start MIS in Noida - 1995.
- Performed over 3500 MIS surgeries - largest in Noida.
- Member of ASI (Association of Surgeon in India ), IAGES (Indian Association of Gastro Endoscopy Surgeons), Executive member of IMA, Noida for the past 4 years.
- Conducted seminars and workshops at Baroda, Godhra and Noida, where he trained qualified General Surgeons in MIS.
Dr. Yogesh Agarwala
Dr. Yogesh Agarwala is a Sr. Consultant for Fortis Hospital, Noida.
Dr. Agarwala graduated and did his post graduation from J.N. Medical College, AMU, Aligarh. He has a Fellowship from Kieo University, Tokyo, Japan.
He joined Fortis Healthcare after 17 years as Consultant / Senior Consultant at Narinder Mohan Hospital, Max Hospital and Pushpanjali Hospital, Delhi, bringing more than 19 years experience.
He has worked for 6 months at the Mt. Elizabeth Medical Centre; Kieo University, Japan 1997 (8 weeks) and Mt. Sinai Medical Centre, New York 1999 (3 months).
He has performed over 8,500 surgeries and procedures. His areas of expertise and special focus are: Laparoscopic Surgery: Hernias, Bowel, Bariatric, Solid Organ, Pediatric, Hepatobilliary & Pancreatic, Paediatric
Dr. Agarwala has won awards & recognition including : -
- Best Senior Resident, 1989 Batra Hospital, New Delhi
- Best Paper, Association of Surgeon's of India, Annual conference 2003
- Guest faculty in over 150 conferences both Nationally and Internationally
- Faculty, Ethicon Institute of Surgical Education, Delhi
- Secretary, East Delhi Surgeons Forum
- Executive Member, Association of Endosurgeons
Dr. Girish Chandra Vaishnava
[ Internal Medicine ]
One of the leading physicians of NOIDA. His popularity spread to all the areas of adjoining districts. Having 20 years of practice behind him and has been associated with some of the best hospitals of the NCR. He is Alumni of GSVM Medical College Kanpur.
Presently he is working with Fortis Hospital as Sr. Consultant and Coordinator - Deptt. Of Internal Medicine.
Dr. Girish Chandra Vaishnava is a Senior Consultant & Coordinator, Internal Medicine at the Fortis Hospital, Noida. He graduated from GVSM Medical College, Kanpur (1982) and did his Post Graduation from the same institute in 1986.
He joined Fortis Hospital, Noida after 15 distinguished years as consultant at Noida Medicare Centre, Noida (from 1991 till date), Indraprastha Apollo Hospital, New Delhi (from1999 till date) and Max Hospital, Noida (2002-2004).
Dr. Chandra's areas of expertise are Internal Medicine with a Special Focus on Diabetes, Rheumatology and connective tissue diseases. He has received numerous awards and recognition.
National & International including : -
- Fellowship in Indian Academy of Clinical Medicine (FIACM)
- Member Association of Physician of India
- Member Delhi Medical Association
- Member Indian Medical Association
- Member Indian Society Of Critical Care Medicine
Dr. Manoj Singhal
[ Nephrology ]
- MBBS 1987 King George's Medical College , Lucknow.
- MD (Medicine) 1991 King George's Medical College , Lucknow.
- DM (Nephro.) 1995 Sanjay Gandhi PGI of Medical Sciences, Lucknow.
- DNB (Nephro.) 1995 National Board of Examinations, New Delhi July 1996.
- June 1997 Senior Research Associate (CSIR Pool Scheme) at Renal Unit, Dept. of Medicine, King George's Medical College , Lucknow.
- July 1997 to June 1999 Fellowship in Clinical Nephrology, The Toronto Hospitals , Canada.
- Sept. 1999 to July 2003 Senior Consultant, Nephrology at Indraprastha Apollo Hospitals, New Delhi and Holy Family Hospital, New Delhi.
- August 2003 to Sept. 2004 Senior Consultant & Head, Dept. of Nephrology & Hypertension, Escorts Heart & Super Speciality Institute Ltd., Amritsar.
Designated teacher for DNB in Nephrology and Faculty in several Post-Graduate courses and CMEs. Published Approx. 50 papers in several national and international Journals. Reviewer for Peritoneal Dialysis International (A Journal of International Society of Peritoneal Dialysis published from The Toronto Western Hospital, Canada).
Dr. Arun Goel
[ Oncology Surgical ]
Dr.Arun Goel, Senior Consultant-Surgical Oncology with Fortis Healthcare Ltd. is an alumnus of the prestigious All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi. He worked there from 1981 till 1997 from where he completed his graduation in 1986 and post graduation in General Surgery in 1989.
He has nearly 15 years of experience in Surgical specialities after post Graduation of which 12 years is in the speciality of Surgical Oncology. He worked in the Deptt. Of Surgical Oncology at Institute Rotary Cancer Hospital , AIIMS from 1993 to 1997.
He has been in active practice as consultant Surgical Oncology from December 1997(at Dharamshila Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Delhi and Batra Cancer Centre, Batra Hospital , Delhi ).
Dr.Arun Goel has more than 50 publications in various national and international journals. He has contributed to many textbooks including Textbook of Radiation Oncology commissioned by NCERT. He has been participating in various national and International conferences.
Dr.Arun Goel has extensive experience in the surgical management of all solid cancers including Breast Cancer, Head & Neck Cancer, lung and Esophageal cancer, Gastrointestinal & Hepatobiliary cancers as well as gynecological cancers.
Dr. Rajeev Kumar
Dr Rajeev Kumar, M Ch, is Senior Consultant and heading the surgical team in International Oncology affiliated to Fortis Hospitals. He is a man of immense knowledge, rich experience of more than 15 yrs in Surgical Oncology. His greatest asset is his patience.
He started his medical career from the prestigious institute of King George's Medical College, Lucknow. He completed his graduation, post graduation in surgery and M Ch in Surgical Oncology at a stretch in KGMC itself. He has the distinction of being the first M Ch in the whole of Northern India in Surgical Oncology.
He joined Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute and Research Centre and worked deligently and improvised his skills to gain his immense experience for 8 yrs. Thereafter he moved with the oncology team of RGCI to Rockland Hospital. He has built up his own patient following in Fortis Group of Hospitals since last 2 years.
Dr. Atul Srivastava
Dr Atul Srivastava has presently joined as Consultant in the team of surgical oncologists in International Oncology.
He graduated from Jaipur and pursued his Post graduation from Udaipur & completed in 2000. Since his completion of MS, he has dedicated his life to Surgical Oncology, first three years' training in VMMC and Safdarjung Hospital, Delhi, thereafter with the eminent oncology team of RGCI in RGCI & Rockland Hospital. He has a wealth of experience in all types of surgery in Surgical Oncology & is a great asset to the present team.
Dr. Leena Dadhwal
Dr Leena Dadhwal who has joined International Oncology as a Consultant in Surgical Oncology is a disciplined dedicated surgeon who adopted oncology years ago.
To start with she began her journey as a graduate from AFMC (X Batch) & joined the army for 5 yrs as Short Service Commissioned Officer. She received a gallantry award (Sena Medal) for her distinguished services during peak time of counterinsurgency in J&K. She pursued her higher studies at Army Hospital (R&R) Delhi and completed her MS in 2000.
After gaining a few years' experience of laparoscopic surgery, she joined RGCI & worked with pioneers of surgical oncology there. She shifted along with a complete oncology team to Rockland Hospital, where she continued to expand her experience and render her skills & compassion to the cancer patients.
Dr. Jalaj Baxi
Dr. Jalaj Baxi has joined IOSPL as Senior Consultant Oncologist .After post graduating from RNT Medical College, Udaipur (Rajasthan) & DNB from National Board of Examinations, New Delhi. He was trained as surgical oncologist at GCRI, Ahmedabad & did his fellowship. Further training at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Centre, NY and Laparoscopic Oncology Surgery in Japan.
He has more than 15 years of professional experience and had been working as Professor & Chief Surgical Oncologist at Manipal Cancer Centre at Manipal Teaching Hospital, Pokhra, Nepal before joining IOSPL. He has attended many International conferences & presented papers. He has many publications to his credit.
Dr. Mukta Baxi
Dr Mukta Baxi is a surgical endocrinologist and breast surgeon. She did her Post Doctor Certification (PDC) in endocrine surgery from SGPGI Lucknow. She received further training in minimal invasive endocrine surgery from Germany and training in surgical Oncology from many centre in USA. Her field include thyroid, parathyroid malignancy, adrenal, endocrine pancreas and thymic tumors and breast cancer. She has vast experience in running specialty clinic for thyroid and breast diseases.
Apart from her clinical work she has presented many papers in various conferences USA, Germany, South Africa, Japan, and Canada. She was invited speaker at international conference at Howard medical school, Boston & has many publications to her credit. She was awarded Young Breast Surgery Scholar in ISS, Montreal 2007.
She has teaching experience of more than 15 years and was working as Professor at Manipal College of Medical Sciences, Pokhra, Nepal before joining International Oncology as Senior Consultant.
Dr. Promila Pankaj - HOD
[ Nuclear Medicine ]
Dr Promila Pankaj is a senior nuclear medicine and PET CT physician and thyroidologist, trained at Institute of Nuclear Medicine and Allied Sciences and at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. She has more than ten years experience in Nuclear Medicine and PET CT and thyroid diseases management. She has been working as a senior consultant at Sir Ganga Ram Hospital. She has published many papers and has been a speaker at many conferences.
Dr. Vinod Chaudhray
Sr. consultant, MBBS, MD (Pediatrician)
[ Paediatrics ]
Academic Qualification :-
SR. Visiting Consultant & Coordinator, Department of Paediatrics, Fortis Noida [12-2PM daily (Monday - Saturday), since August 2004].
Professional Achievements : -
- Formerly Sr. Consultant, MAX Hospital, Noida from November 2002 to August 2004.
- Was working in Kailash Hospital & Research Centre from June 1990 to July 2002, as Sr.Child Specialist and Neonatologist. Looked exclusively after Peadiatrics, Nursery,NICU, exclusive management of Paediatric critical care patients and new born are pre term babies.
- Previously Junior Consultant (1990) in government childern hospital, Srinagar Kashmir a 150-bedded hospital affiliated to government medical college, Srinagar Kashmir.
- Worked with Prof.Dr.Meharban Singh Former Hosd, Paediatrics, AIMS, New Delhi. Worked with him for his book "Care Of The New Born".
- Attended various seminars, conference on Paediatric critcal care, new born critical care and preventive paediatrics.
Dr. Inderpal Singh Kochhar
[ Paediatrics Endocrinology ]
MBBS, MD (Paediatrics), MRCPCH (UK) MAMS(Vienna) FELLOW IN PAEDIATRIC ENDOCRINOLOGY(GOSH)UK
Have 23 years of experience in child healthcare and 14 year in Paediatric Endocrinology
Academic Qualification : -
- Fellow In Paediatric Endocrinology from Great Ormond Street Hospital (London) September 2006
- M.R.C.P.CH (London) in October 2002.
- U.S.L.M.E. Step-1, Step-2, Step-3 in 1993, 1994 and 1998 respectively.
- Passed Ministry of Health Exam Abu Dhabi U.A.E and EVALUATED as SPECIALIST-B with GRADE-A ALLOWANCE in 1986
- M.D. (PAEDIATRICS) in March 1985 From MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, New Delhi THESIS IN NEONATOLOGY.
- Passed M.B.B.S. in December 1980 from MAULANA AZAD MEDICAL COLLEGE, UNIVERSITY OF DELHI, New. Delhi.
- Passed Pre-Medical Examination of University of Delhi in FIRST CLASS in April 1976
- All India Higher Secondary Examination with honors in March 1975 From Delhi Public School.
Professional Membership : -
- Member of Royal College of Physicians and Child health(LONDON)MEMBERSHIP NO-169
- Member of AMERICAN MEDICAL SOCIETY(VIENNA)
- MEMER OA APEES(ASIAN Endocrine Society)
- Member of INDIAN ACADEMY OF PAEDIATRICS
- Member of Indian Academy of pediatrics (New Delhi)
- Member of Delhi & Indian Medical Association
- Member of Abu Dhabi Health Authority (UAE)
- Member of Maulana Azad Medical Association (Delhi)
- Member of Indian chapter of Paediatric and adolescent Endocrinology
- Member of IBMR(INDIA)
Professional Experience : -
- Sr. Consultant Paediatric Endocrinologist at Fortis hospital Noida from Octoberv 2006.till date.
- Fellow in Paediatric Endocrinology at Great Ormond Street Hospital (GOSH) London - running clinics, managing ward Patients, Hospital Referrals and Specialized clinics - Growth and development Clinic, Thyroid, Diabetes, Intersex, Adrenal clinic and General Endocrine. (March 2006 - Sep 2006)
- Specialist/Consultant Pediatrician at Liwa Hospital under Ministry of Health Abu Dhabi U.A.E., Heading the Pediatric unit and looking after the specialised clinics asthma, well baby clinic, immunization and growth development clinic Diabetes clinic, looking after endocrine patients.,set up endocrine department (May 1996 - March 2006)
- Specialist Pediatrician at Gayathi Hospital under Ministry of Health Abu Dhabi U.A.E looking after the hospital as senior specialist, and the neonatology ,well baby clinic asthma clinic (Apr 1992 - May 1996)
- Specialist Pediatrician at Delma Hospital under Ministry of Health Abu Dhabi U.A.E looking after the ward, Neonatal unit independently August 1986-Apr-1992)
- Senior Resident at LNJP Hospital, managing neonatology unit and other special clinic like well baby clinic, cardiovascular clinic & asthma clinic (July 1985 - July 1986)
- 2 &3yrJunior Resident in Pediatrics from, L.N.J.P &G.B PANT Hospital, New. Delhi (April 1983 - March 1985)
- 1yr junior Resident in Pediatrics from,LNJP &G.B.PANT Hospital New Delhi(July 1982-Dec 1982)
- 1yr junior Resident in Gynae & Obs from, L.N.J.P&G.B PANT Hospital, New. Delhi (Jan 1982-Jun-1982)
- Internship (Jan 1981 - Dec 1981)
Academic Achievements : -
- Signed the School book of Honors for marks secured in All India Higher Secondary School
- Given Merit Scholarship during M.B.B.S.
- Awarded OSLER TROPHY for Best Records during Senior Residency in Pediatrics.
- Wrote six papers In GOSH Hospital.
Dr. Alpana Prasad
Consultant & Co-ordinator
Qualifications : -
||King George's Medical College , Lucknow
|MS (Gen. Surg.)
||King George's Medical College , Lucknow
|MCh (Paed. Surg.)
||King George's Medical College , Lucknow
Professional Experience : -
- July 1998 to April 1999 Worked in Pediatric Surgery and Pediatric Urology, The Hospital for Sick Children, Toronto , Canada.
- Jan. 2000 to Dec. 2002 Senior Research Associate (CSIR Pool Scheme), Department of Pediatric Surgery, MAMC and Lady Hardinge Medical College, New Delhi Jan.
- 2003 to Aug. 2003 Consultant Pediatric Surgeon, Sant Parmanand Hospital , Civil lines, Delhi
- Sept. 2003 to Sept. 2004 Consultant Pediatric Surgeon, Escorts Heart & Super Speciality Institute Ltd., Amritsar.
Research Experience : -
- Published more than 20 publications in national and international journals.
Dr. Seema Sinha
Qualifications : -
MBBS , MD (PATHOLOGY)
PDCC(APHERESIS & COMPONENT THERAPY)SGPGIMS
EX SENIOR RESIDENT,TM,SGPGIMS,LKO
||Year of passing
||Nalanda Medical College &Hospital Patna
||Magadh University , Bodh Gaya
||Nalanda Medical College & Hospital Patna
||Magadh University . Bodh Gaya
||Darbhanga Medical College & Hospital., Lahriasarai (Bihar)
||Lalit Narayan Mithila University
|PDCC (Apheresis and
||Sanjay Gandhi Post
||Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow
|Senior Residency (Transfusion Medicine)
Experience(6yrs Post MD)
|Jr Consultant & Incharge,Dept of Transfusion medicine
||Fortis Hospital Noida (Till date)
|Assistant Professor& HOD of Transfusion Medicine
||Srivenketeshwara institute of medical sciences (SVIMS),Tirupati
|Senior Resident in Dept of Transfusion Medicine(including 1yr PDCC)
||Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate institute of medical sciences,Lko
Teaching experience : -
- MD (Pathology) for three years
- PDCC & SR(Transfusion Medicine) for three years
- Assistant Professor(Transfusion Medicine)-6 mths
Publications : -
- Topic: Transfusion support in liver transplant(Published in Transfusion Bulletin)
- Topic: Successful management of Hereditary
Hemochromatosis with therapeutic phlebotomy-report of two cases(sent for acceptance in Journal of Indian medical association)
- Topic: Successful management of a severe steroid resistant warm AIHA with plasma exchange(sent for acceptance in Indian journal of hematology)
- Topic: Role of component therapy in Dengue patients(in process).
- Topic: Change in blood group of the patient after successful major ABO mismatch allogenic PBSCT-Case report and review(in process)
- Topic: Comparison of three systems of Column agglutination technique in blood grouping & cross matchingOrtho
Dr. Jasmine Anandabai, Head-
Physiotherapy & Rehab
[ Physiotherapy ]
Dr. Jasmine Anandabai is senior physiotherapist from Delhi's prestigious Institute for the Physically Handicapped .She has twenty-seven years rich experience in all specialties of physiotherapy. Her last assignment was with Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Institute where she was heading the physiotherapy department. She has earlier worked with St.Stephen's Hospital and Directorate of Health Services (Delhi).
- Presently Head -Physiotherapy and Rehabilitation, Fortis Hospital, Noida.
- Previously Head of Physiotherapy Department with Rajiv Gandhi Cancer Institute & Research Institute for nine years.
- Earlier worked with St.Stephen's Hospital, Directorate of Health Services (Delhi).
Skill Profile : -
- Specialized in Respiratory therapy in Intensive Care.
- Rehabilitation during and after cancer
- Worked on lymph edema management in breast cancer patients.
- Trained in "Taping Techniques" by manipulative therapist Shawn Soh.
- Trained in "Management and care of Multiple Sclerosis".
- Associated with Multiple Sclerosis Society of India, Delhi Chapter.
- Presented paper on "Role of physiotherapy in cancer breast" in international conference RGCON 2OO3.
- Presented paper on "Rehab in Head and Neck carcinoma" in international conference RGCON 2OO6.
- Health Talk sessions on "Ergonomics and Postural Corrections" in corporate, societies and schools.
Dr. Dushyant Nadar
Dr. Dushyant Nadar is presently working as a consultant in the department of Urology and Andrology.
Dr Dushyant Nadar born on 16 th Oct 1968 at Kanpur and son of an ex Air Force officer did his graduation and subsequently post graduation in general surgery from Maharani Laxmi Bai Medical college, Bundelkhand university Jhansi in 1997.
In June 1997 he joined Batra Hospital New Delhi as a registrar in general surgery. During his stint in General Surgery he developed a keen interest in Urology.
To pursue his dream for a super specialisation in urology he joined K.C.P Nephro-Urological Centre and Pinnamananeni Polyclinic Vijayawada A.P
In 1998 for their Diplomat in National Board programme under the famous urologist Dr. C.Nageswara Rao.
After completion of the training and obtaining his degree in 2002 he joined St. Stephens Hospital a 650-bedded tertiary care Centre in Delhi as a specialist in Urology. Subsequently in 2003 he was promoted as head of the department in urology and continued to work there till August 2004. During his say there he performed more than 2000 urology surgical procedures.
He has won many awards at various conferences and has publications to his credit. Other than his special interest in the field of endourology he also is an excellent sportsman, artist, singer and an avid reader.
Dr. Vipin Mishra
Diabetes & Endocrinology
Dr. Vipin Mishra is Senior Consultant in the department of Diabetes & Endocrinology.
Medical Education and Training : -
- MBBS from SN Medical College, Agra in 1980 with Honors in 5 subjects
- MD (General Medicine) from SN Medical College, Agra in 1984 with University Gold Medal
- PhD (Endocrinology) from Agra University in 1991 (Research on Obesity)
- DM (Endocrinology) from AIIMS, New Delhi in 1992
- Commonwealth Medical Fellowship in Diabetes & Endocrinology at Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK
Professional Experience : -
Dr. Mishra has a total professional experience of 24 years. He has worked in different capacities at AIIMS, New Delhi, Ram Manohar Lohia Hospital, New Delhi, KG Medical College, Lucknow, Royal Victoria Infirmary, Newcastle upon Tyne, UK and Medical College, Kanpur.
Before joining Fortis Hospital, Noida, Dr. Mishra worked for 9 years as professor of Endocrinology at GSVM Medical College, Kanpur. He has been immensely popular amongst his patients and general public because of his programmes 'The magic of ten' and 'Effortless health' aimed to provide maximum health benefits to the masses with minimum effort.
Positions Held in Professional Bodies : -
- Member Governing Body- UP Diabetes Association
- President- Kanpur Diabetes Association
- President- 'Arogyam', a social and charitable trust working in the field of Diabetes Prevention
- Life member- Research Society for the Study of Diabetes in India (RSSDI)
- Life member- Endocrine Society of India (ESI)
- Life member- Association of Physicians of India (API)
- Life member- Indian Medical Association of India (IMA)
- Fellow of the UP Diabetes Association (FUPDA)
Areas of Special Interest : -
- Medical management of obesity
- Comprehensive management of Diabetes
- Diabetes Education for ideal diabetes control - 'The Magic of Ten'
- Prevention of Diabetes
- Effortless health
Academic and Social Contribution : -
- Written a book for Diabetes Patients in Hindi 'Diabetes Chikitsa ke mool mantra'
- Organized more than 50 camps for Diabetes patients
- Published 50 research papers in medical journals
- Attended more than 100 national and international conferences. Presented papers and chaired sessions.
- Delivered more than 200 scientific lectures for doctors and almost equal number for patient gatherings.
DR. B.C. Sathya Narayan
Vascular & Endovascular Surgery
Dr.B.C.Sathya Narayan is a Consultant Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon at Fortis Hospital Noida.
Born in Kolar Gold Fields, Karnataka, India, he did his schooling from Don Bosco, Chennai. Though hailing from a business background he took up Medicine as it was his passion. He is a graduate in M.B.B.S and M.S. in General Surgery from M.S.Ramaiah Medical College, Bangalore, and Karnataka, India, which is affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
He was then conferred the degree of Post Doctoral Fellow in Vascular & Endovascular Surgeon from Manipal Hospital, Bangalore, Karnataka, India, which is affiliated to Manipal University. He also worked overseas at Royal Perth Hospital, Perth, Australia, in the Department of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery and gained knowledge and hands on expertise in Endovascular techniques. He then took over the post of a Vascular Specialist and later as Consultant at Manipal Hospital at Bangalore & Tumkur in Karnataka, India.
He has vast experience in open vascular and endovascular surgery. He has expertise in distal bypasses, open & endovascular aortic & aortic aneurysm repair, peripheral arterial angioplasty and stenting, management of vascular trauma, podiatry and diabetic foot, and arterial reconstruction. He has particular interest in venous disorders and has great knowledge in the management of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). He has acquired great skills in treating Varicose veins especially Lazer surgery (Endo Lazer Vein Surgery), which is a quick and minimally invasive technique. He also has keen interest in performing arterio-venous fistulas and grafts as haemodialysis access for renal failure patients. He is actively involved in Stem Cell research and therapy for end stage vascular disease.
He is actively involved in research, scientific meets, workshops and conferences, presentation of papers at national and international meets and has a number of publications to his credit. He has won many awards and has also been felicitated with the prestigious Mahadevan's award. He is also involved in creating general and public awareness of various vascular diseases and its management. He has been actively involved in creating awareness regarding Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT) - the most dreaded killer of the 21st century and has also the credit of creating and publishing a DVT Treatment Protocol Manual for Manipal Hospital, Bangalore. He was successful in creating and establishing the Department of Vascular & Endovascular Surgery at Manipal Hospital at Tumkur, Karnataka, National Heart Institute, New Delhi and Fortis Hospital, Noida-U.P.
He has passion for teaching, research, creating awareness programmes, art and craft, creativity, Vascular Surgery and above all treat manking.
DR. Brajesh Koushle
Dr Brajesh Koushle joins us as Consultant - Sports Medicine at Fortis hospital, Noida.
Dr Koushle is a specialized arthroscopic and sports injury surgeon, also specialized in injury prevention and minimal invasive surgery. His practice encompasses surgical and non surgical procedures with emphasis on knee and shoulder arthroscopy.
He brings with him a rich and varied experience of over 9 years. Dr Koushle has been a medical consultant to the junior Athletic team of India, a visiting specialist at the athletics federation of India and has to his credit innovating and designing of a hybrid plate for the treatment of intercondylar and Supracondylar fracture of distal humerus.
An experienced clinician, Dr Koushle's presence will give a new dimension to the growth of Sports Medicine at FHN.
Branches of Fortis Hospitals in India : -
For more information, medical assessment and medical quote
send your detailed medical history and medical reports
as email attachment to
Email : - firstname.lastname@example.org
Call: +91 9029304141 (10 am. To 8 pm. IST)
(Only for international patients seeking treatment in India)
For a detailed evaluation send patient’s medical reports / X rays / doctors notes to email@example.com
Successful heart surgery at We Care India partner hospital allows Robert Clarke to live a normal life despite a rare genetic disorder We Care india helped Robert find best super specialised surgeon for his rare conditions.
Read : Robert's Story
See All : Patient's Success Stories
Find us on